- Meet with students one-on-one after a presentation to provide your feedback.
- Ask them what they think went well and didn’t go well.
- Provide students concrete examples of things what they should continue doing and what needs to change.
- Ensure that students make notes to record your feedback and help students prioritize the most important changes to focus on for future presentations.
- Students may be able to identify things to improve without help, but your feedback can help identify unexpected challenges and help the student prioritize what needs to change.